We need a Production Coordinator to support the upcoming London Symphonia season. Perhaps this is you!
Working with London Symphonia General Manager and Artistic Coordinator to meet production needs. A general understanding of orchestras is essential. Duties include:
1. organizing and carrying out moving of equipment including chairs and stands
2. arranging sound, lighting, and moving contractors on behalf of London Symphonia
3. being available at all scheduled rehearsals and concert, as needed, a minimum of one hour before each rehearsal and up to 1.5 hours after
4. contacting percussion personnel to ascertain moving needs and helping to facilitate as needed
5. being aware of and abiding by rental agreements, and working with venue contacts
6. providing stage manager services on concert days
Each program is different and has different needs. This season we have seven Main Series Concerts and three Talbot Series concerts that require varying levels of production needs.
Interested applicants should contact the General Manager directly via email or phone.
General Manager - London Symphonia
C: (519) 500 8654